1. Scanmenu is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Scanmenu provides, may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore, Scanmenu reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
2. We, the software, or the software application store that makes the software available for download may include functionality to automatically check for updates or upgrades to the software. Unless your device, its settings, or computer software does not permit transmission or use of upgrades or updates, you agree that we, or the applicable software or software application store, may provide notice to you of the availability of such upgrades or updates and automatically push such upgrade or update to your device or computer from time-to-time. You may be required to install certain upgrades or updates to the software in order to continue to access or use the Services, or portions thereof (including upgrades or updates designed to correct issues with the Services). Any updates or upgrades provided to you by us under the Terms shall be considered part of the Services.
3. You acknowledge and agree that if Scanmenu disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
4. You acknowledge and agree that while Scanmenu may not currently have set a fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Scanmenu may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at Scanmenu discretion.
5. By using Scanmenu Services you agree to the following disclaimers:
- The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. Scanmenu disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Scanmenu reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Scanmenu does not guarantee quality of the Goods, the prices listed in menus or the availability of all menu items at any restaurant. Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on these Services are believed to be owned by or licensed to Scanmenu. Please email a takedown request (by using the “Contact Us” link on the home page) to the webmaster if you are the copyright owner of any Content on these Services and you think the use of the above material violates Your copyright in any way. Please indicate the exact URL of the webpage in your request. All images shown here have been digitized by Scanmenu. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of Scanmenu.
- Any certification, licenses or permits (“Certification”) or information in regard to such Certification that may be displayed on the Restaurant’s listing page on the Platform is for informational purposes only. Such Certification is displayed by Scanmenu on an ‘as available’ basis that is provided to Scanmenu by the Restaurant partner(s). Scanmenu does not make any warranties about the validity, authenticity, reliability and accuracy of such Certification or any information displayed in this regard. Any reliance by a user upon the Certification or information thereto shall be strictly at such user’s own risk and Scanmenu in no manner shall assume any liability whatsoever for any losses or damages in connection with the use of this information or for any inaccuracy, invalidity or discrepancy in the Certification or non-compliance of any applicable local laws or regulations by the Restaurant partner.
6. Scanmenu reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of the Scanmenu Platform anytime in future.
7. Scanmenu may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its users (Program). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions as well as the Scanmenu Platform terms. Further, Scanmenu reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User’s account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Scanmenu determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/or Scanmenu Platform terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, Scanmenu reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.